Friday, June 13, 2008

Lunch at Carlton, was simply heavenly. The dim sum, oh my. You will never want to leave at all.

Followed by Beef Bonitos at Franky's. Scrumptious.

Bushmen Shrooms at Outback. Sinful. [Thank God, I fled before it was served.]

Dinner at Ding Tai Fung. Totally felt like puking already.

June's cake. OMG. I felt like my stomach was about to burst. The cake was like stucked, at my throat.


I saw the other side of Daryl today. The gentle, considerate, charming side. He finally brought his girlfriend along! I swear, I have never ever seen Daryl behave the way he did today, in our like almost 15 years of friendship.

I bought the dress that I was eyeing for at Miss Selfridge! HAH. I feel satisfied. My next material indulgence would be the Liz bag.

I have no idea how much I spent. But, I sure have enjoyed myself. Now, who says money can't buy happiness?

No comments: