Thursday, June 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE DARL.
You know how much I love you. Thank you for being there 24/7. Nothing can replace you my, darling!



RANDOM RUMBLES.

As the day draws closer, tension piles up around us higher than before. It is just a matter of time before anyone snaps. Needless to say, it is not a pretty scene that anyone would want to see. Neither do I. And, neither would I want to see, myself as the lead character of all that drama.


Marcus thinks that I am the one with the shortest fuse around. I beg to differ. I think its you, Marc. You always know how to piss me off or break me down.


I do keep a huge part of my life to myself. That is because, I would not know how to face anyone, whom knows me entirely. But, I can let you in on a little secret. I enjoy running away from my problems. There, thats it. That is me. LOSER RIGHT.

No comments: