Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The bryan boy, nearly irritated the shit out of me. I was this close to smacking his ass. This close.


As, I did SL today, i wondered to myself. Hey, itsn't it good to be 8 again? Although, most of you might not agree, this is how I feel. I envied those children for being who they are. Behaving in manners that I would never dream of doing so. They have nothing to worry about. Tomorrow, would always be there. Mummy and Daddy would never stop loving me. It is the kinda thing that as you grow older you can't do. Because, you realised that nothing is going to be there forever. You cannot take things for granted anymore. And, you are afraid of losing grip of the things closest to you.

It is the uncertainty in life, something that you realise as you mature that causes the fear within me. Because, now I can never be certain of what is going to happen the next year, tomorrow or the next moment. I cannot tell you that, this is what that is going to happen tomorrow. There are bound to be surprises that are going to spring up from nowhere, catching me off guard and defenceless.

This is why, I want to be 8 again. I want to depend on someone that I have full trust in. To count on that person whenever I'm in trouble.

Something that I would never achieve, now that I'm almost 18.

No comments: