Tuesday, October 16, 2007

a conversation between my dad and i.

dad: so do u save?
me: hmmm. no?

dad: what do u spend your money on?
me: erhs.... (how do u expect me to tell me, um i cab average 4 times a week to school.)

dad: you dont get a small sum of money you know.
me: huh....

dad: i've decided. you should not get so much money at your age, i shall give u less.
me: sobsss........

my dad cut my allowance by 30 bucks can. as quoted from xuekai. how am i ever going to survive? im am not going to cab ever again, unless you know emergencies like exams. and im dinning at foodcourt and hawker centers from next week onwards.





i have no idea how to check the bloody after promos timetable.
i hate technology!

oh btw, i just sub passed everything like overall. equals retain. ahhh. as in i didnt fail promos, but when combined with like mid years and faculty test which i totall screwed it up, obviously i um, fail la. i want to scream!

they shouldnt even call it sub pass. call it fail man.



i need alcohol, baileys maybe?
& i am so looking forward to the 645 training tomorrow. so looking.

No comments: