Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i could have. i seriously could.

i dont know. omg. i capped when i was rowing up to the thousand mark. and that is the WORSE thing to do just before your race. like WORSE WORSE. i was crying all the way up and down the race. and i stoned. i STONED. i didnt start moving till i saw. HEY. THE OTHER BOATS ARE MOVING. omg. seriously. how dumb can i get.
and i cried somemore when i got onshore.

OH WELLS.

i realised im really lucky to be in tpjc. and to hell with mjc and cjc. i like tpjc better. thank god my appeal didnt get through. i have really nice seniors.

thank you gifford.
you are deep. more than i thought what u were. thank you for showing me how lucky i am. thank you for consoling me. thank you for making me laugh. thank you.
thank you kiwi.
thank you for making my days. thank you for ct papers. thank you for teaching me math. thank you for being my punching bag. :)
thanks elvis.
thanks for encouraging me. i dont think i would have made it this far without your encouragement or without you pushing me.
thank you denise and weimin for teaching me bio. without your help, i wouldnt even have that 20 over percent.
i think what im trying to say is. thanks for everything. and im really lucky. i would seriously miss the seniors, all the seniors then they are gone. the team wouldnt be the same without you all.

No comments: