Saturday, November 10, 2007

from my point of view, life seems to be terribly unfair towards me. well i wont deny that everyone has their fair share of problems. but mine just seem to be weighing down on me. its like a burden that i am lugging around. and now its so heavy that i even find it difficult to take another step further. maybe its due to the fact that i keeping running away from problems. so they are all accumulating up, suffocating me. every thing is just so unfair. everything.

why do i have to face obstacles that no one else have to? why must i take a bumpy path instead of a smooth one. why. its really taking a toll on me. i rather just have a normal life. i rather be poor and happy. i would give up everything just to be happy. i would.

June, i miss you. i have so much to tell you!

No comments: